14.11.09


So I probably should have started this thing about nine months ago when I first arrived in SE Asia, as opposed to the day before I returned to the US. Oh well - as if anyone is actually reading this. But, in the event that you are someone who's gotten sick of lurking around Facebook and clicked the link to this on my info, or just randomly typed in "tuckedintanktop.blogspot.com" in your web browser, well, hopefully I can successfully waste some more of your time.

Brocabulary of the day: Broner - Male-love hard on. ie - "Dude, after watching "There Will Be Blood" I totally have a broner for DDL."

Anyways, while Matt and I were broing-out around North Thailand earlier last month we started to joke that out bodily rhythms had become aligned much in the way womenfolk's meunstral cycles synchronize when they live with each other, a phenomenon I believe is referred to scientifically as the "Flava of Love" effect. Here's Matt in Pai taking what was probably his fifth shit of the day at 11 am. No doubt as soon as he got off that thing, I tagged in to take mine. If you find this gross or offensive, I couldn't agree more. Oh, and if you're reading this Matt and want me to take this photo down - fat chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment